Firefox for Mac
- From the opened Firefox browser, pull down the ‘Firefox’ menu and choose “About Firefox”
- Click the “Update Now” button if it’s available, if you see “Firefox is up to date” then you’re already on the latest version
- Firefox will quit and relaunch automatically to complete installation of an update. Done!
Firefox for Windows
- On the menu bar, click the Firefox menu and select About Firefox. Firefox will check for updates and download them automatically.
- When the download is complete, click Restart to update Firefox.